Specialist Island Nation Construction
DTB is led by Doug Taylor an experienced, fully licensed constructor with more that 35 years in the industry. Doug has a strong skill base which includes planning, managing and creating outstanding structures, with a solid reputation built on integrity and a personalised, customer - focussed approach.
His reputation is anchored in New Zealand and spans wide across the Pacific from Hawaii in the North, Tahiti in the East, and New Caledonia in the West.
Above and beyond traditional construction expertise, Doug has successfully designed and developed of food & water processing plants
- including the specification, design, build and turn
- key delivery of speciality clean rooms, waste disposal and water processing.
The core team at DTB brings together a complete solution capability with an extensive list of sustainable an functional structures in the residential, commercial, hospitality, and other specialised delivery areas such as schools and prisons
- Training & Employment of Local Workers
- Clever Utilisation of Local Materials Where Possible
- Project Management and Delivery in The Pacific Way
- Culturally Aware and Respectful
- Trans - Pacific Knowledge Creates Pragmatic Solutions
... And Well Beyond The Extra Mile
From purpose - built infrastructure and erections for commercial/industrial steel sheds including petrol stations, community centres, aircraft hangers right through to agricultural buildings - barns, fertiliser sheds, implement sheds and packing sheds.
High Profile Projects Include:
- The Warehouse (4) Hyper - retail Centres
- Air New Zealand Service Building AKL Airport
- VTNZ Vehicle Testing Stations
- Pacific Developments (3) Process Facilities
- Mobil Service Station Cook Islands
- Holden Sales & Parts Centres
- Aquatica NZ (2) Bathroom Hardware Plants
- Pure New Zealand Ice Capture & Export Facility
- Onyx Waste Recycling Plant
- Worldmovers Transport & Storage (3) Warehouses